30 Year Old, Two Kids, Implants and Unilateral Lift - Minneapolis, MN

So far, I've only had my consultation. I have...

So far, I've only had my consultation. I have pretty marked asymmetry and always have. I've always had trouble finding bras that don't dig in. Swimsuits are a whole other beast. I've stuffed one side since I was 15. Now, after breast feeding, my larger breast is sad and deflated. I wore a 34 B and now can't even fill the cup. My pad that I usually use to stuff the smaller side is now fuller than my larger breast. So, I finally decided to take the plunge! I had my consult with Dr. Gervais in Minneapolis a couple of months ago. He suggested a lift on the right side to get as much symmetry as possible. He said he'd also then be able to get the nipples just right. I'm shooting for a full C to small D. Cup size isn't too important to me though. I've been small forever and am pretty active so I don't want big ole boobies getting in the way. I just want some cleavage and some nice side boob :) When I tried on the sizers I felt like 375 looked huge. I settled on 325s...but after going home and looking at the pics I snapped of myself, my husband and I decided that 375 didn't look so big after all. I'm 5'9" 140lbs and just want to loon proportionate. I ended up scheduling surgery before even leaving the office! The staff have answered so many questions of mine and have berm outstanding. I can not wait! I'm super nervous for the lift and for anesthesia. The pain doesn't really worry me. I also have two young kids. Any tips on that? I have a 7mo old and a 3 year old. I'll have lots of help after. Any tips on what to buy before? I always see girls buying a bunch of bras before...how do you guess your size? Any one else with asymmetry? Thanks!!

30 Year Old, Unilateral Breast Lift with Implants

I always had very asymmetrical breasts, but after breastfeeding two kids, it was a whole new level. I had a lift on the right side with implants in both. 425cc in the left and 300cc in the right. I chose silicone under the muscle. The recovery went well. The lift side definately was a bit more sore, but things started to settle down after about a week. I could not be happier with my results. I imagine they'll only get better as time goes on. No more planning my outfits on how to hide my lopsided chest :) I have more confidence and wouldn't change a thing.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gervais was recommended to me by a few different women. He was the only surgeon that I consulted. He was very realistic and didn't beat around the bush, which I appreciate. I didn't want an unrealistic expectation of my results. Dr. Gervais was very friendly at my consult and at my appointments after surgery. He seemed really rushed the day of surgery. I was already really nervous, so this didn't help much, but I think he was just in the zone. Everything turned out perfect. I couldn't be happier.