26 Yrs Old, 2 BF babies, 492cc silicone mod+ unders, from 34B to 34D - Minneapolis, MN

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 258 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After years of researching and wanting to have a...

After years of researching and wanting to have a breast augmentation done, I finally decided to get it done. I had a few consultations and Dr. Tholen of Minneapolis Plastic Surgery was by far the best choice for me. He and his staff do an amazing job explaining everything in full detail and making you feel comfortable about a life changing elective procedure. Dr. Tholen has MANY years of experience, with gorgeous before and after results to prove it! He is very knowledgeable and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and their wanted outcomes. He takes his time at your consultations, and never makes you feel rushed through things. He has a beautiful on site surgical center, and the whole surgical team was wonderful! SO NICE to not have to have your procedure done at a huge hospital. The procedure itself went flawlessly, and after an hour in post op recovery, I headed to the hotel for the rest of the day. I had 492cc smooth round cohesive gel implants placed underneath the muscle via inframammary incision. I went back to see Dr. Tholen the next morning for my one day post op check. Everything looked great and I headed home. I had absolutely no nausea/vomiting, and NO PAIN. I was able to take ONE extra strength tylenol every 6 hours for the first 2 days post op for mild discomfort due to swelling, and then needed nothing pain wise. I could not have asked for a better surgical experience!

1 week post op

2 weeks post op

The time has flown by since surgery! Swelling has gone down, and breasts have dropped and feel much softer already! VERY pleased with my results so far!!

Stats

26 yr old
5'8" 125lb
Pre op 34 B
Post op currently 34 D
492cc mod plus profile smooth silicone unders

3 Weeks postop

Doing very well, and breasts feel more and more natural every day!

One month postop

5 weeks postop pictures

9 months post op!

9 months post op and still completely satisfied with my results!!