20's, No Kids, Flat Chested - Minneapolis, MN

I have wanted to get breast augmentation surgery...

I have wanted to get breast augmentation surgery so that I would finally have breasts! Being flat chested all my life, I had grown to accept it but also wanted to do something about so that I could look good in a t-shirt and swimsuit. Absolutely love my new breasts and don't regret a single decision I've made in the process!
Dr. Richard Tholen

Dr. Tholen is by far one of the best surgeons you will ever meet and get to know! He is very involved in your care right from day one, and he is very personable, knowledgeable, honest, and extremely respectful. My consultation visit was very informative as Dr. Tholen took the time to explain the risks and any myths I may have read in regards to breast augmentation (...as I already knew the benefits!). I came in with my head full of research I've done on this surgery, and he was able to debunk a lot of the concerns I had. He is very honest and will express his professional opinion to help you in your decision making. Most importantly, he takes the time to listen and understand what YOU want and sure is heck will make that happen down to the cc and millimeter! The day of the surgery went super smoothly and after getting the chance to know Dr. T from my previous appointments, I fully trusted my life into his hands. There is absolute full support before, during, and after surgery which was incredible. His care towards me was like no other and he treated me as if I was the only patient on his schedule for that day. I had a very quick recovery and within three weeks I definitely forgot I even had surgery to begin with... which says a lot about his surgical skills and techniques. He will be here for you, supporting you, and caring for you until the day he retires or dies. Your care will always be personalized and you will have access to his care for all the years after your surgery and/or his career. You will not be forgotten after you follow through with your surgery. I would *highly* recommend Dr. T to anyone seeking breast augmentation! He is an all around absolutely wonderful surgeon!!!!!