Finally Im Joining the BBL Crew - Minneapolis, MN

Hey Sissy's....i decided to get BBL because this...

Hey Sissy's....i decided to get BBL because this site really convince me and percentage of success rate is too high for me not to take notice. Well I'm a 26 yr old bout be 27 in Jan working mom with a lil boy. When i got pregnant ppl constantly telling me that boy's baby fat is hard to get rid of than when you have a little girl. I have a 10yr old boy bout to be 11 and my stomach been the same since i had him. Like everybody else i did the diet, fasting, running, joining the gym, eating right....etc. I'm 5'5' 180lbs....all the fat is of course in my stomach. I cant dress how i would like, NEVER wore a bikini in my life....(one of my goal for 2013) is to wear one in JAMAICA...LOL. I would like to get the BBL to just enhance my body shape mainly and mostly my stomach with a smaller waist, don't want the big bubble butt but if i have enough fat why not? LOL. I also want to fill the dents i have in my thighs, get ride of the saddles bags from my inner thighs. I have my consultation on Feb 1st. I so need everybody's help, support, all the things im going to need, DO'S & DON'T, etc...I told my boyfriend what i wanted done and he told me not to get it done and i should loose my stomach the natural way by running which i do love running by the way but not to get support from him is a bummer but hey? I'll do me. He think im going to put Silicone in my butt. So lady's i know im a month and some change away but i cant shake off the fact that im as nervous as nervous can be. I just wanna look sexy with a blink of an eye.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon