37 Year Old, Mother of Five. Tummy Tuck with Contouring and Muscle Repair - Minneapolis, MN

Very positive experience! I am 37 and a mother of...

Very positive experience! I am 37 and a mother of 5. I am in good physical shape but had some abdominal fat and extra skin that even a healthy diet and exercise (6 days a week!) could not take care of at all. I consulted with three surgeons and decided on Dr Gervais because he seemed to focus on what to expect with results for my body instead of “I’m the best at this work and everyone loves me” that I felt with the other two surgeons I consulted before my surgery. I wanted a surgeon that would listen to what I was looking for and understand my concerns without judgment. Overall he is friendly and engaging. The staff is wonderful and supportive! They are very welcoming! Surgery went smooth and my results are wonderful. I've lost more than 6 inches around my belly! One of the best decisions I’ve ever made and I know that is because of the great work of Dr. Gervais! I followed all post-op instructions and I healed beautifully! I would definitely recommend Dr. Gervais and his staff to others and wouldn’t hesitate if I had to decide again.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon