28 Years Old, Tuberous Breasts and Asymmetry - Dual-plane Breast Augmentation - Minneapolis, MN

Dual-plane breast augmentation - 5'6'' 160 lbs....

Dual-plane breast augmentation - 5'6'' 160 lbs. Silicone gel implants, moderate plus profile. 400cc right, 450cc left. Pre-op 36A/B, post-op 36D

I am a 28 year old mother of two, and after nursing both of my children my breasts changed drastically. I had always had some asymmetry, but nursing exacerbated the issue. The asymmetry, loss in volume post-nursing, and having tuberous breasts left me feeling less than confident, so I decided to look into breast augmentation.

I came across Dr. Joe's site online, and was immediately impressed with the before and after photos of the surgery I was considering. His patient outcomes looked fantastic and very natural looking. After reading all of the feedback from his patients and his certifications/accreditations I decided to contact his office. I was an out of state patient, living in the rural midwest, and was very impressed with how easy and hassle-free my experience was. I was able to communicate with his staff (who were all extremely helpful) via email and phone to set everything up. They were able to accommodate my needs as an out of town patient, making it so I only had to make one trip. I had my pre-op appt. one day, surgery the next, and post-op the day after.

Throughout my experience Dr. Joe and his staff were absolutely amazing! All of my questions were answered, I felt very well cared for, and went into surgery confident that I would come out very happy with my results. I am now 9+ weeks post-op and my outcome has far exceeded my expectations! I knew Dr. Joe would do a great job, but with my natural anatomy being as challenging as it was I am blown away by my results. With the dual-plane he was able to lift and reshape my breasts without the scarring of a lollipop incision. The asymmetry was corrected by using a 450 implant on the left side, and a 400 on the right side.

I would highly recommend Dr. Joe to anyone who is contemplating breast augmentation! He and his staff take great care of you, and the only regret you'll leave with is that you didn't do it sooner!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joe is absolutely amazing! He is very professional and approachable. His office has a great atmosphere - very welcoming and caring. You feel like you are in good hands throughout the entire experience, and your results will prove it! I was an out of state patient and Dr. Joe was definitely worth the commute!