20 Years Old, College Student, Breast Augmentation - Minneapolis, MN

After deciding I was going to go through with...

After deciding I was going to go through with getting a breast augmentation, I was very nervous about finding the right place to have it done. After doing research and reading about the Minneapolis Plastic Surgery in Golden Valley, Mn, and going through the reviews, I decided to make an appointment there for a consultation. I was very nervous about going in for a consultation for a breast augmentation being that I am only 20 years old. I was worried that I would be treated with less respect or not taken seriously because of my age. As soon as I arrived and walked up to the front desk, all of my worries went away. I have never been treated with more respect than I have there. All of the staff made me feel so comfortable and welcome and they answered all of my questions perfectly. When trying on sizes, I went back and forth a lot trying to find the size that looked best with my body type, and the lady that helped me was excited to help and she advised me through that process as well. The day of surgery, I was talked through what the whole day was going to look like and I can say I went in with no concerns at all due to the level of kindness and respect that the staff gave me. Dr. Thollen was my surgeon, and I can honestly say I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. The surgery went great and I am 100% pleased with how they turned out. I have gone back for my check up appointments with Dr. Thollen and each time he has been so great and so helpful and answered all of my questions fully. Not once during this entire process was I treated differently than anyone else there. Everyone treated me with the utmost respect and I absolutely loved how everyone who worked there was happy and I could tell they loved their job. I recommend the Minneapolis Plastic Surgery center in Golden Valley Minnesota to anyone who wants to have anything done to their body. You won't regret it!