20 Y/o W/ 1 Child Breast Augmentation-extremely Happyyyyyy. Minneapolis, MN

Hi guys! I'm a 5'1" tiny college student with 1...

Hi guys!
I'm a 5'1" tiny college student with 1 child and did breast feed for a month.. Who had A cup breasts before my breast augmentation. I travelled all the way from Wisconsin just so I could get my breast done by Dr Tholen. I live down the street from a plastic surgery facility but have heard horrible reviews. And Dr Tholen was the only Doctor I knew did SILICONE implants under patients of age 22. Which I still think is a random age they chose. My surgery was early in the morning and before he left for vacation...so the wait time was kind of a bother. The lobby area was packed as I was watching people go in and out I'm assuming for consultations. Surgery was at 12:30 and I don't think I got out till like 6pm. Coordinators said it would be not more than 2 hours...but it's alright. No complaints. Everyone was so nice and caring. I was complaining to everyone of how hungry I was before surgery. I made sure I ate something right after even though I didn't really have the appetite. They advised me to take it easy and eat light.. I treated myself to spicy bbq wings, fries and fruits lol. It didn't upset my stomach or make me feel uneasy. It just helped me poop faster.. My awesome best friend took care of me that weekend, he urged me to eat fiber bars which I didn't take one and did it on my own lol. There were some nights where I woke up grasping for air because of all the pressure on my chest. But it definitely got better. I'm currently more than 1 month post op and it's still a little hard but squishy and my boobs seem to make squeaking noises lol. I got 405 cc I wished I would've gotten bigger but I'll wait later on when I need to get them replaced. I'm happy with what I got. It's definitely more than what I had before :) I measured out to a 32 DD at Victoria secret yesterday. Everyone loves how my breasts turned out. And another girl had her breast done a week before me I believe and made a YouTube video about Dr. Tholen and her experience I happened to stumble across when looking for post op advice on YouTube lol. I bought scar adhesive strips just for the incision scarring but Dr Tholen gives you a scar cream free. So you don't need to buy anything just an tip :)
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

1000000% recommend Dr. Tholen and his staff to everyone.