Extraordinary Breast Surgeon - Minneapolis, MN

After years of neck, shoulder and back pain that...

After years of neck, shoulder and back pain that caused migraines and all sorts of issues I sought out 4 consultations from board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Gervais was by far the most patient focused, his expertise in the procedure evident in the consultation.
While the procedure cost was significantly more than other surgeons I did not want to compromise the expertise for cost. I am so glad I spent the extra money because the experience has exceeded all of my expectations. The anesthesiologist was amazing, talked through my concerns about nausea and post procedure pain. He made me very comfortable.
The procedure itself took a little over 4 hours because Dr. Gervais is an artist. My breasts went from sagging, pendulous DDD to beautiful, symmetrical c cup. The really impressive thing is that I have fullness on the top where I previously had none. I think my breasts look better now than they did when I was a teenager! I have had almost no pain healing ( some discomfort from swelling the first few days but no pain). My incisions are masterpieces. The scarring is almost completely gone at 11 days post op and I can see no scars around my nipples, a very thin scar running vertically and a very thin scar running horizontally. I believe with scar gel and time there will be very little obvious evidence of a surgery.
I feel like the artistry in Dr. Gervais breast reduction and lift technique was worth the time, effort and certainly the expense. He's a master and I highly recommend anyone considering breast surgery to meet Dr. Gervais.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Patient focused, an absolutely masterful surgeon. Incisions were stitched beautifully, very strong but discreet.