34 Yr Old, I Child, 125 Lbs 520cc inspira full profile (high) BA - Minneapolis, MN

Scheduled BA with Dr. Tholen! Super excited and...

Scheduled BA with Dr. Tholen! Super excited and went in for my second sizing! I started out wanting 375 but now I want 500cc mod plus or HP. We have another consult scheduled to see what my frame can take. I want mod plus but all the doctors on RS that look at my pics say I might have to go HP! Nervous!

Wish pics

Still unsure hp or mod plus. Dr. Tholen will be the one to tell me at our next consult.

Stats

My stats are
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125 lbs
Body Type: lean/ athletic
Kids: 1

I'm curious what other girls with these stats are getting for breast augmentation?

Make Me Heal!

It came in the mail today! I heard great reviews on these two supplements. I'll start my pre op in 2 weeks then follow with the post op supplement. I know I need to stay away from certain vitamins and minerals due to them promoting bleeding. So instead of taking my typical multivitamin/multi mineral pre surgery I'll be taking this.

Day 2 post op

Made it through. It was tough, I had so much muscle that was very tight and taut. Dr. Tholen worked extra long on getting my muscles to relax so he could form the pocket. My left side feels amazing, right side is tender and sore.

Pictures

Went with 520cc Natrelle inspiration style SRF

Day 10 Post Op

Dropping and fluffing slowly but each day they look more natural and bigger.

More pics

Pictures

Each day they look more amazing.

More pictures

I can now sleep laying flat and I can start wearing a bra. I have direct orders to stay away from sports bras as they will give me uni boob and make my nipples turn outward. My muscle soreness is going away slowly. I have gone back to my lower body workouts as well. I LOVE how they are turning out, especially in clothes! I have had SO many compliments on how well they fit my body.

6 Weeks Post op

Dr. Tholen is so impressed with how well they look, I couldn't be happier. I am now wearing the Tab bra to support my girls and keep them from dropping more.

After extensive research of surgeons in the area...

After extensive research of surgeons in the area It was no question to go with Dr. Tholen. He has so much plastic surgery experience and knowledge. He takes precautionary measures to ensure no contracture will occur. He is thorough, patient, and knowledgeable. He is by far the best! I am so happy with my results!!

Coming along nicely!

Love how they are turning out. I am still taking Make Me Heal along with vitamin e pills and putting the vitamin e on my incision. I also am doing scar strips and scar recovery gel. I feel like I have a new wardrobe because now my clothes fit better! Clothes I was considering tossing are now gorgeous on me! I'm also still wearing my tab bra daily mostly 5 hrs a day. Living my results!!!!!!

They are coming along so nicely!

Love them more each day!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

He is very professional and covers all the bases during the consult. He provides educated answers to all concerns and questions. He uses the most current technique for breast augmentation along with the most effective recovery regimen for massage, sleep, what supplements to take and avoid, and specific guidelines for recover. He is amazing!