29 Years Old, Mother of One-nursed for 18 Months and Lost 40 Pounds Recently - Minneapolis, MN

My experience with the staff of Minneapolis...

My experience with the staff of Minneapolis Plastic Surgey greatly surpassed expectations. If I could give Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS and his staff 10 stars out of 5, I would. After much research, I knew this was the place for me! I am 29 years of age, nursed my now 6 year old son for 18 months (no bottle ever) and recently joined the world of body building and lost 40 pounds since November, 2015.

My breast tissue was gone and I had very stretched out, hanging skin due to the combination of nursing and weight loss. I did not need a lift as I decided 770cc's was the way I wanted to go and would fill in the skin I had to work with and my hourglass shaped figure nicely. Dr. Tholen and his staff worked very closely with me to find the right size-I had lost more weight after my first meeting with them and I was able to go back and meet with everyone again to make sure I was making the right sizing decision. They were excited to see me back and helped me feel 100% secure in my final decision.

I was at a skin-filled small B cup pre surgery and as of now-I am waiting for my swelling to go down as I am post surgery only 3 days. I will be in the DD range once everything is settled. I am so beyond pleased with my results thus far-this is a journey that should be made feel very special and that's exactly how I felt every step of the way.

I would highly recommend Dr. Tholen and his staff. This is the place you want to be if you want the job done to perfection and have high class service. The team really feels like a family and make you feel beyond comfortable. Please check them out and schedule that consultation-you won't be sorry you did!

-Kiersten

????

11 Week Post Surgery

Things are settling into place very nicely! I just had my 10 week post-opp appointment and I couldn't be happier with my results! I have zero discomfort at this point and I would say I have 75% of my strength back (I'm an avid weight lifter so this is important)! I was cleared to buy my first support bra and with having 770cc's-this put me in a 34DDD. Thanks again to Dr. Tholen and his team! I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful experience thus far!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS and staff of Minneapolis Plastic Surgery in Minneapolis, MN provided me a life changing experience that was not only a 5 star experience but helped me achieve my emotional and physical goals during my journey. I could not have asked for a better experience.