Total Smile Makeover; Traditional Braces, Crown Lengthening and Crowns/veneers

To save you from a long story... I hated my teeth,...

To save you from a long story... I hated my teeth, never had a great smile and I have a lot to smile about. Decided in April of 2015 to get braces. I got my braces off in January of 2016. I had a gingivectomy in February of 2016 and a crown lengthening procedure done in March of 2016. I had my temporary veneers and crowns put on in July which I had for a total of 3 weeks and my finals were put in this month (August). I am more than pleased. I have a teenage daughter who had her braces on at the same time so it made it easier going through it with her. The crown lengthening sounds like it hurts but it made such a difference and it wasn't bad. The procedure took around 4 hours but the healing process was around a week.
Dr. Yu Pan, (orthodontist), Dr. Anthony Skinner ( periodontist), Dr Mark Matsumoto (cosmetic dentist)

All 3 did the most fantastic job. I'm so lucky to have found 3 doctors of different specialties who worked together to give me the results I wanted.