Tattoo Removal in Process ($80/Session) - Milwaukee, WI

Love my tattoo removal specialist at Milwaukee...

Love my tattoo removal specialist at Milwaukee Laser Tattoo Removal. Each session is quick and efficient. With my prescription of Lidocane 5% cream from my DR it only felt like snapping rubber bands. Without cream feels like tiny splatters of hot grease.

Everyone's recovery is different but here is the format of mine typically:

Day of Procedure- snappy rubber band feeling last about an hour then area feels super hot.

1 Day After: Blister formation with feeling of hot and cold throughout day.

1 Week After: Typically blisters pop - either by me rolling over on them in my sleep or by themselves in the shower. Arm feels super sensitive to lightest touch.

1 Month After: Just feels like sunburn. Don't forget to apply thin coats of A&D cream.

Will post progress videos - have had 2 sessions so far:

4th Session Still Satisfied! (Tattoo Removal)

Happy Holidays everyone! Just got 4th tattoo removal session. We went higher intensity today to get rid of final black in tattoo. Used 5% lidocaine numbing cream- Helped but yes still hurt.

Technician was nice enough to do only a couple sections at a time. I think I killed her stress ball. But was SUPER quick!

Here are pics- it's been 2 hrs I just took off bandage. After 1st hour all pain stopped. Now just tender.

Very happy with progress.
Milwaukee Laser Tattoo Removal

See above for review. DEF RECCOMEND.