Liposuction - Milwaukee, WI

After years of exercise and healthy eating...

After years of exercise and healthy eating overall, I still had "problem areas" . I even worked out with a personal trainer to see if it would help. My problem areas remained, despite all this. I'm not overweight. I decided on plastic surgery because these areas have bothered me my entire adult life.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hijjawi is not only a very knowledgeable and highly skilled surgeon, he is also very kind and sincere. I could tell from my first appointment what a wonderful, caring doctor he is. He truly has the patient's best interests at heart! He took the time to listen to me and to answer all of my questions. (I brought a list to my appointments-he'd look at my list and make sure every question was answered!) He also was very thorough in explaining the procedure and the expected outcomes. The day of surgery he carefully marked the areas for the procedure as we had discussed. He made sure he answered all of my questions . I felt comfortable going into surgery being in his care. I had very minimal post op discomfort. I attribute this to his knowledge and skill. :) I healed well and everything went as expected. I highly recommend Dr. Hijjawi--he is great!