Had LASIK, Both Eyes Back in January - Q and A for All. Thanks for Your Help and Information - Milwaukee, WI

Started out pretty good, 9 months later issues...

Started out pretty good, 9 months later issues with my right eye and possible creeping in of left eye. I'm looking to see if my healing process is normal and also with some slight issues with my right eye I was told that I may need an enhancement but it may need to be done with PRK VS another LASIK. Wondering about haze stories I've read and if this doesn't work I can no longer have any additional touchups.

Update

Hi guys.
Originally I had it for nearsightedness. I was looking for 20/20 in both eyes. Not a fan of the mono vision process.
So after waiting over a year, I was told that I could either do an enhancement or just leave as is. I felt that I didn't want to deal with double vision in one eye in addition to going from 20/15 to 20/30 in my right eye.
On Feb 3rd 2017 I had a flap lift and treatment on my right eye. I'm roughly on day three of medications and post op recovery. So far I can say that I still have the same issues. That said it's only been 3 days so I have to give it time.
I will say the scratching and irritations I've had in that eye the last year are completely gone. Not sure why but that's a plus.
I wear readers and I still have double vision with my glasses on to read same as before the second treatment.
FYI, I'm still 20/15 in my left eye with no issues.
TLC LASIK

First off the staff there was excellent in every aspect of my procedure. LASIK, both eyes (-3.5 to -4.0 pre-op) Post op 1st month - 20/15 both eyes. 9 months later, left eye is 20/15 to 20/20, right eye is 20/40 with double vision and ghosting.