Facing 50 with a Fresh Face. Mill Valley, CA

A big birthday just around the counter. Decided to...

A big birthday just around the counter. Decided to refresh with The Halo Laser Treatment as a gift to myself. My skin was looking dull, my pores large and some red spots due to scars. I had done Botox and filler in the past but neither changed the vibrancy of my skin. The process took about 45 minutes. My face was numb and then a bit achey for the next 12 hours. Each day the skin dried darkened and then over the course of a week flaked off. The skin revealed beneath is smooth, even toned, tight pores and healthy looking. Well worth it!!
Bay Area General Surgeon

Dr. Sieber is attentive, responsive, and well trained. I had seen him for Botox and filler and he had done both without any pain or bruising and more importantly the results were fabulous. He has met with me on time at each appointment. He communicates what to expect, made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure, checked on my healing every day post procedure. He couldn't be more delightful not more talented. I had seen other plastic surgeons for in office treatments over the past decade and Dr. Sieber is at the top of the list in terms of delivering the desired outcome and high quality care.