49 and Still Getting Asked for my ID! - Bay Area, CA

I have never written a review for anyone but have...

I have never written a review for anyone but have to tell everyone what a game changer getting a Halo Lazer by Dr Sieber was! I have had IPL treatments in the past but the results never seemed to yield the results I wanted. After consulting with Dr Sieber, I trusted his recommendation for getting this procedure as he was so knowledgeable in this cutting edge technology. I was scared about the downtime initially but really wanted the results the Dr Sieber's other patients were getting. I am so happy I did it! The procedure itself was not as painful as I thought it would be. Dr Sieber was maticulous with ensuring it was the least painful as possible and it wasn't bad at all. After the procedure, Dr Sieber actually called me several times while recovering ...what doctor ever does that anymore! After shedding skin for about a week and half, my skin emerged as smooth and age spot free as it was in my teens. I'm approaching my 49th birthday next month but I was actually carded yesterday by a store clerk! Thank you so much Dr Sieber for making me look as young as I feel????
Bay Area General Surgeon

Dr Sieber is a doctor who is not only extremely knowledgeable about the lastest in cosmetic procedures, but a doctor who truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!