42, Csections, Apple Shaped

Age-42 current weight-235 high weight-270 goal...

Age-42 current weight-235 high weight-270 goal weight-190. Height-5'6 apple shape. 42DDD with 25-50% density.

I'm currently in the surgeon consult phase. I have met with one surgeon and have another consult next week. I would like to schedule surgery by the end of the year.
I have insurance that will pay for a breast reduction but the guidelines I would have to follow would leave me with a small B cup. My apple shape, with very wide shoulders, I don't want to be that size. So now I'm looking into self pay. Depending on pricing, I may have to split the mommy makeover into separate procedures. :((( If this ends up being the case, I will opt for the tummy tuck first. This is because my belly is already larger than my breasts and I would look even worse without large breasts to kind of draw attention away from my stomach.
It might be another year before I could get the second surgery.
I really liked the first surgeon but want to see more options before making a final decision.
Still choosing a surgeon