34A to 415 & 440cc sientra silicon round hp

I have always been flat chested. I live in the...

I have always been flat chested. I live in the Victoria secret bombshell +2 cup size bras. I wear a 34a. I have 4 kids , breast fed 3 of them and now it's my turn to finally feel like a woman! I get my BA a week from tomorrow ! I'm getting sientra round silicone 440cc. I really wish I could go larger. I'm super nervous about the size and being unhappy after spending so much money. My dr will not do bigger because of my measurements. I was hoping more for 550-600. I'm 5'8 and about 140lbs. Anyone have similar stats with implants around this size? I'll post some before pics.

Surgery day!

I did 415 in my left and 440 in my right. This is supposed to be rapid recovery so they didn't give me any pain meds! I hope it's as easy as they claim. Right now just lots of pressure.

Made it through the weekend!

So I made it through the weekend! Today will be post op day 4. This has seriously been so easy. This rapid recovery is not a joke ! I have done everything normal (except lifting over 10lbs) but I have to make a conscience effort to not lift my kids because I really feel good enough that I would if I didn't constantly remind myself that I don't want to mess anything up ! They are still swollen and the bruising is a lot more apparent but they are moving more into place and looking less square every day. I already love them and can't wait to see their final look! This picture is from Saturday so only 2 days post op. Still can't believe I have cleavage!
Dr Kirk Moore

The whole process with Dr. Moore has been great. He isn't super personable, but overall I'm still very happy. The rapid recovery is amazing! I had surgery yesterday and have only taken ibuprofen . I took my kids to get haircuts today and took myself to my post op appt. I can't believe how good I feel!