Very Ugly Breasts - Midvale, UT

I was super excited to get my breast implants. I...

I went to him about a year ago and got the gummy bear implants... I absolutely HATE my breasts. I have scheduled a consultation with another plastic surgeon for a revision. The rapid recovery was terrible. They had me laying on my chest instead of wrapping them and I would literally get stuck face down on the floor not able to move my arms or head while my entire chest seized up feeling kind of like a massive charley horse. It would take 2-3 people to roll me over and the pain was excruciating. When I went back in for an extra visit because I didn't feel like this was what the "rapid recovery" described, they were extremely rude and snobby as if there was something wrong with me. Finally, when I went in for my 3 month exam, I was not happy with the way they looked and I was told to wait a year and I should be happy with them. Well, it has been a year and they don't look any better than they did 9 months ago. They don't look like they have dropped and they do not look or feel even remotely natural. I started researching a few weeks ago and learned that after 6 months they should be settled in the pocket. I also learned that before a year there may have been some non-surgical way to fix my breasts, but at this point the scar tissue will probably require a surgical reconstruction. Also, the office refused to show me before and after pictures before I had my surgery...that should have been a clue. I would not use this doctor and his staff are very pretentious and rude on top of terrible looking breasts that were more expensive than any other surgeon I researched in the area.

I was super excited to get my breast implants. I always had what I thought were strange looking and very small breasts. I think my self esteem about them is worse now than it was before, and hope I can help prevent other people from that same experience. I still wear a padded bra (even with DD after surgery) because this is the best way I can disguise the way they look and make them look even slightly even. Please do a lot of research before committing to a surgeon and don't let them tell you to keep waiting and waiting if you're not happy with the results.

I've been wearing a strap on them 24/7 since I wrote my review (the explanation for the strap marks on my skin). They have moved down and softened somewhat. I have been looking at them each day and measuring where they sit. The right breast is almost 1 inch lower on the top, and this is also visible from the bottom where is seems like the right pocket sits lower on the bottom of the breast.

Photo Update

I have been trying to get them to move down a little more, but I'm thinking it's not going to happen. I've researched and spoken with a few plastic surgeons and it looks like a surgical revision is my best bet.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon