50, 5 Grown Kids, Time for Grandma to Get Boobs - Midvale, UT

Finally booked my surgery, 1 week away. Excited,...

Finally booked my surgery, 1 week away. Excited, but nervous too. Going to Dr Moore in Midvale, Utah. Loved meeting him and his staff. He was very patient, and thurough. Going with sientra textured moderate 695cc. Hoping to go from a 38B to 38DD. Looking forward to having boobs in proportion to my lower half.

Updating with pictures

50, Waited 25 Years for Bigger Boobs, Finally Happening!

I turned 50 last month. I've wanted a boob job since I was about 25, but my ex would have nothing to do with it. Got rid of him 9 years ago, and been seriously researching for the last 3 years. Finally made the decision to do it, and will be having surgery on 4/21/16 wit Dr Moore. Currently a 38 small c, getting sientra textured round 695cc, which will hopefully take me to a 39dd. I'm a big girl (5'3", 200 lbs) (breast measurements 15 wide, by 13 tall) and want my top half to match the bottom half. Excited, but kind of nervous too. Countdown to bigger, filler boobs. ...... 4 days!

1 day post op, and feeling pretty good

Surgery was yesterday, 695cc sientra moderate profile implants. No lift, just augmentation. I bled more than they expected, so came home wrapped, and have to stay wrapped for another 4 days to help prevent hematoma. Strectches are helping tremendously.

Day two post op

Slept much better last night. Still a little rough, but woke up to do my stretches and slept about 3 hours at a time.
I have s little bruising where I bled a little more than expected, but not bad. Overall, even though a little pain, very happy so far.

Post op day 4

Feeling pretty good today. Had sharp pain in right armpit in the night, but took the wrapping off today and feeling much better. Overall very happy!

3 week post op, everything's going good

I had my 3 week post op appointment yesterday, and everything is going good. They are still a little high, especially my right side. When I get cold, everything tightens up, and it hurts. Does anyone else have that sensation? Other than that, I am very happy with the results, and glad I finally decided to go for it.

3 months plus some

Completely happy with my results, but as with most people, still wish I could have gone bigger
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon