49 Yrs, 5'4", 135 Lbs, 3 Girls - Midland, MI

My husband and I both wanted normal feel to my...

My husband and I both wanted normal feel to my implants but to be on the larger side. I initially went with 400cc Biplaner then after Pre-Op visit decided on 400 cc, Silicone Allergen hp Subglandular, Inflammatory incision. I'm pretty small and thin and just felt the Biplaner would cause the "animation" effect I read about. So finally decided to go above the muscle.

First 3 days...

Day of surgery felt great really not pain just lots of swelling and pressure I didn't do much on purpose but still was able to walk around and do minimal tasks without any pain. Bought a sports bra and War for the first day and full night. Night one could not sleep because of a back pain not painful breasts but was up throughout the night finally took one pain pill about 3 a.m. to help me sleep.

Day 2 felt great still swelling but again still no pain took a Motrin 800 just to help me relax and continue with daily tasks still didn't do much on purpose and gave myself a three-hour nap.
Night to slept the whole night just using some cold packs to help with the swelling of course set up words when I slept but still no pain.
Day 3 feeling great today still swelling but feels much better so thankful for my Dr Stephen Morris in Midland and also the placement that I decided sub glandular.

1st check up with doctor 4 days post surgery

Still sleeping on back but not so elevated continuing ice packs at night but no pain pill since the first two nights still very swollen but much more comfortable. My first appointment with the doctor this afternoon. My left breast has more of a numbing sensation and feels a little more swollen but you can't really tell in the pictures

1 week Post-OP

I feel really good! I do still have difficulty sleeping at night upright although I can feel I'm turning more to the side. Not as swollen this morning but felt it throughout the day. Incisions healing well, the stitches haven't started to come off yet. New sharp shooting pains but very fleeting, tolerable. This is a normal symptom. Mowing grass now and basic cleaning but not doing any exercising yet.

1 week POST OP

Feeling much better not as much swelling left side still more swollen than the right. Scar's healing nicely. New symptom is the sharp shooting pain but they're very fleeting intolerable this is normal

3 weeks post

I finally can sleep lying down much more comfortable. Swelling has reduced and sensation is slowly returning. Scars healing.

5 weeks post-op

5 and a half weeks post-op this is the first time that I just feel real comfortable I think all of the swelling is gone my breasts have dropped the right one more so than the left. Sleep without any pain or discomfort and off all Motrin. I don't feel the swelling in the morning like I did the first 4 weeks. Scar's healing really nice. Overall I do feel like I've lost at least a half a cup size although my family says that they don't see any changes possibly just because my breasts are now softer and lower that I feel this way. As everybody else also says I wish I would have went at least to a 440cc I'm at a 400cc. I am still very glad I made the decision to go sub glandular to reduce the healing time and to just not worry about possible animation. Extremely happy and satisfied!
Midland Plastic Surgeon

Calm, Professional, Very Informative caring staff. Consultation over 2 hrs, Pre-Op visit with RN. I called, emailed and asked questions over again and they answered every one immediately