Couldn't Be Happier! - Middletown, CT

Dr. Mazzotta was absolutely awesome! She was...

Dr. Mazzotta was absolutely awesome! She was very laid back and open with me. I felt comfortable immediately. She is everything you'd look for in a plastic surgeon, professional, curteous, patient, etc... My results were stunning! So much so that when she removed my bandages the day after surgery, I cried - and that was WITH the swelling and incisions!
She was so accomodating and comforting. My surgery was on a Friday, not only did she open her office on Saturday to see me for a follow-up, she gave me her home phone number in case I had any concerns at all.
I highly, highly recommend Dr. Mazzotta, and I will be using her in the future for a tummy tuck!

Before/After

Pics added

Procedure/Treatment

Dr. Mazzotta does the Rapid Recovery method, so I had NO pain at all. Not to say I was 100% after surgery, no, I was tired, I was uncomfortable at times, but in my opinion recovery was a breeze due to her method. Not to mention she doesn't implant "high and tight" creating the usual Frankenboob. Results were pleasing on day 1.
I had zero complications, but if I had, she does any revisions at no charge, and it says so in all the paperwork you read and sign on your first visit. She also includes for free a 30-day "insurance" for any serious complications that require hospitalization due to the plastic surgery
Meriden Plastic Surgeon