Wanted a New Nose for Many Years. Didn't Get What I Wanted. Middleton, WI

For many years I had huge nose and it was also...

For many years I had huge nose and it was also broken three times. My nose had a huge bump on top and droopy tip. and was crooked and wide. I went in to meet with Dr. Parfitt in Middleton Wi. and we had discussed the cost the procedure and what type of nose I wanted. We did the profile pics and I was pleased with what I believed would be a good nose for my face and the nose i wanted for me. However when it came time for the surgery and the bandages t come off I was surprised to see I did not get the desired nose I wanted and asked for, especially since Dr. Parfitt assured me he could do it and was a professional in facial plastic surgery and his ads also confirmed that he was the best at what he does. In short I got the nose that Dr. Parfitt thought was good on me and not the nose that I had wanted or preferred. He totally disregard my feelings and my decision which I wanted. He said he did not want to give me what I wanted yet it was my decision and my nose and if I wanted it then I should have got it. He also agree to fix any thing that I was not happy with yet when asked about getting my nose redone he said he did not say anything of the sort so he basically lied. I even had a witness in the office with me when he agreed that if I was not completely satisfied he would fix it at no charge.
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

As mentioned before he did not respect my decision or my choice in what I wanted for myself. He also lied straight out to me and my witness about fixing the problem if I was not satisfied especially since I did not like it from the time the bandages came off. I still have the hump on my nose that I had all my life and I wanted it removed. My nose is also still crooked, and my nostrils uneven. The staff was very nice. He was nice and listened to what you wanted but int he end he gave me the nose he wanted or figured what would look best on me not what I wanted or desired.