62-year-old Face Lift - Middleton, WI

I was tired of my jowls and all the extra skin at...

I was tired of my jowls and all the extra skin at my eyes. I felt I look sad or unhappy most of the time because of my sagging face. I work out hard and am in great shape and I wanted a fresher, younger look. I had no pain with the entire procedure (forehead lift, face lift, upper and lower eyelids). Today is exactly one month since my surgery and the results are really phenomenal.
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I initially considered Dr. Parfitt because I found his "before" and "after" photos to be far better than anyone else's (and I researched doctors in several cities). Then I realized he only did faces. I found Dr. Parfitt and his entire staff to be amazing--caring, thoughtful, and always wanting to be sure every need was met. Dr. Parfitt met with me twice to answer all my questions. He was thorough and completely open. If anyone asked me what could have been better, I would not have a single suggestion.