34 Year Old Mom of Two. Who Needed a Tummy Tuck! - Middleton, WI

I really wanted to be able to feel comfortable in...

I really wanted to be able to feel comfortable in my skin again. Wear normal clothing and exercise without worrying about what type of compression garment I'm going to wear so I'm not flapping around everywhere.
It's been a tough but rewarding road. I would do it all over again~ in a heart beat!
I'm only 5 ft tall. So after my pregnancies it really didn't bounce back the way I'd hope, even with dieting or exercising. I was depressed and gave up on myself.
I would dream about my stomach being "normal" again.
It wasn't a hard decision for me. But for my husband it took him seeing how unhappy I was with my body for so long. Never letting him see me was getting old. He knew how much this would help, not only me, but our relationship.
And I can say now, that's exactly what it did- I'm confidant, I love my husbands face when he sees me. I can wear a bikini now and I haven't done that in more than 10 yrs.
I only wish I would have done it sooner. This was the best decision I have ever made.

Don't get me wrong, it's tough. Really tough. But I knew I could do it and I couldn't be happier with my results!

11 months post op tummy tuck scar.

As you can see I still have my stretch marks. But certainly not like I had before! And honestly, I could care less, again I am 5ft, carried two (over) 8lbs babies- if you don't like (or think they're gross), by all means look away.
As far as my tummy tuck scar, I did have some tearing and stretching happen. But I think it healed great!
I didn't have any other complications with the incision other than that minor opening and I did some research on the scar stretching and that sometimes can happen, fortunately my stretching was very minimal.
Middleton Plastic Surgeon

Dr King is exactly what I'd hope he'd be at our first meeting, He's extremely kind, attentive, and patient. His bedside manner was compassionate, understanding,and gentle. He was confident, knowledgeable and outspoken. He wasn't afraid to let you know what you needed to do as-well, like eating healthy or losing any weight on your own if needed. I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that Dr. King was the ONLY Doctor I wanted to do business with. I am excited to say my stomach (and just my overall body) has done a complete 360. He exceeded all my exceptions.. I also took his advice when he said to "exercise and eat healthy". I am beyond excited with my results the last 10 months. I look at myself in disbelief that this is really my body. And I want to make Dr. King proud by keeping up with my progress, living a healthier lifestyle and maintaining this brand new body that Dr. King gave me. He's a miracle worker with a cool east coast accent, laid back demeanor oh and it doesn't hurt he's easy on the eyes either. I had a great experience. I thank him every time I look in the mirror.... and so does my husband!