So Far, Very Pleased - Middlebury, CT

Walking out of Dr. Foster's office, I immediately...

Walking out of Dr. Foster's office, I immediately wanted to thank him and his staff. I just had SmartLipo and Cellulaze, and already, I am very pleased. Obviously, it has only been two days, and I will write another review after the final results, but I can at least touch upon Dr. Foster's bedside manner and the procedure itself. Both Dr. Foster and his nurse (Lori) continuously asked me if I was ok and made sure I was comfortable. They both seem to truly care about their patients. I was so anxious and scared, but Dr. Foster has a calming presence, and I thought his bedside manner was great. He is funny, straightforward, honest and caring; hard to find in a surgeon. He appears well qualified, judging by his experience, and meticulous, which was obvious as he told me what he was doing throughout the surgery. I already see results in two days, and I know it can only get better. I have nothing to gain by writing this review, and I rarely take the time to write ANY reviews, but after reading negative reviews, I had too. Like another positive review stated, I don't know who these other unhappy people are talking about. As I said, I plan to write another review in regard to the actual results, but judging by what a difference I can already see, I know the results will be better than I even thought. I trust Dr. Foster, and his staff, and would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Stamford Plastic Surgeon