42 Years Old, 2 Kids, Had Gained About 35 Lbs in 2 Years - Middleburgh Heights, OH

I am happy with my results so far. Love my Dr....

I am happy with my results so far. Love my Dr. Price includes all post-op visits. Had mine done at a surgery center so no huge hospital bill. Seems to be the normal now. Very professional, excellent staff. I would recommend him to anyone. He does more than plastic surgery. Going to talk with him about Botox for my face as well. Received a $500 gift toward any other procedure I want done.

The swelling seems to come and go

I am post op 7 weeks and 2 days. The swelling comes and goes. I am slightly depressed because the clothes I wore before surgery I can't even fit into anymore. They are way too small. I wore exercise capris all the time as I can't fit into anything else. I just wish this was all over with. I am sure the results will be great when its all over with but right now I am very disappointed. The pain is horrible at times. Nothing seems to help ease the pain. No OTC meds or even ice. I just want this over with. My scar is getting more red than it was before. I go back to the PS on June 15th so I will discuss these issues.

9 weeks post op 7/23/15

I am back to work full time now. I am feeling great. The swelling is more in the evening as I am on my feet all day taking care of elderly residents. Go back to the ps in November to take after pics. I hope the swelling on my sides go down before then. Its a little disappointing that the clothes that fit me before surgery don't fit me now. I guess due to the swelling, I hope.

10 weeks post op

still have lots of swelling. especially after a 8 hour shift at work

Life as normal

I am 5 months post op. It seems like I had this surgery for ever ago. I have been back to my usual routine since about late August. I did have a follow up on 9-11-15. Said everything was going great. Took after pics. I was concerned about my flanks and not losing as much there. I was told to wait till after the holidays and come back in. If my pre surgery weight and my weight now have not drastically changed, which it hasn't. Dr. said he will do lipo for free. Just have to pay surgery center and anesthesia fee. May wait till I have my breast augmentation so I only have one time payment. I will try to post pics at a later time. I have not taken any for about 2 months.

just an update

I am not at all happy with myself right now. With the holidays I indulged way too much. I am exercising and trying to watch what I eat. Its hard because I am such a picky eater. I don't eat much fruits or veggies. Just don't like them, never have. I wish I had a workout partner to go to the gym with. I think I would be more motivated. Work schedule is a little stressful at times as well. I am working on getting back on track and losing this weight I have put on. I have noticed the weight gain in my flanks and thighs. I can do this!
Dr. Matthew Goldschmidt