74 Yrs Old with 8 Children,his, Mine, Ours, Married 47 Yrs - Mid Florida, FL

I want to have a long life without a long face...

I want to have a long life without a long face.! I had wanted to do this for a long time. When I told my husband, he said he would find the best doctor. We went in for a free consultation and quickly made the decision to do it. I did not dream it would turn out so well. The first night was very uncomfortable but after that I began to feel better.

My husband says this is the Best money he ever spent!

It ha been 5 months an 3 weeks since I had a Refresher Face lift, neck lift , brow lift and ear lobes.fixed. I have gained 12 lbs and feel like my face looked better thinner. Because of interest I am posting more of my journey pictures. Thank you for all the great comments! So encouraging!! THANK YOU!!'

Trying to lose weight

It has been an exciting thing for me to read all the encouraging comments on this site. I have recovered from my procedures but still have numbness on the sides of my face and the top of my head. The scars around my face are all healed. Scars on my neck are sometimes tender but not painful.overall I feel I am happy with the results!

Thank you for all the great comments!

I am still in shock that people think I am in my 40's or 50's! This was one of the best decisions I ever made. I only wish I had done it sooner .

Seven and half months later

I don't think I looked this good even when I young.. Ever! I am very happy with Dr Drehsen's finish work. He is truly an artist! I have no pain and very little discomfort. A little tender on sides of my face and neck and some numbness but so happy with this outcome. He even fixed my earlobes and made my lips look better with a little fat injection. Overall HE DID A GOOD JOB! I feel very Blessed and comfortable with my new look.

Thanking my DOCTOR TODAY

I am celebrating Dr Christian Drehsen and the great job he did on my procedure last November 12. Now seven months later I am growing to appreciate his abilities more and more. I have seen many of his before and after pics.

As you requested current pictures

I was asked if my neck had stayed the same as wee as cheek fat transfer. They asked if I would post some current side pics of my neck and face close up. So, her it is. Hoping it stays firm as I age. My doctor told me it would never go back like it was. Thankfully!!!

Ow will soon be a year since my procedure

My husband tells me everyday how beautiful he thinks I am! He said something new this week that really Blessed me immensely! He said, "You are so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of you"!! Now I will tell you that the little bit of discomfort and lesson in Patience has been well worth it. I still am fighting trying to lose weight but there is no doubt, I would definitely tell anyone to do this and use my doctor if you can, Dr Christian Drehsen. Practice makes perfect and he has been practicing his Art for almost 35 years. . I am elated with his results and I have seen many others who say the same.

A year later

A year ago this week I had a face lift, brow and neck lift. It has really been a great decision. Dr Drehsen did a fantastic job and I hope this site can inform you how good he is at what he does. I am very thankful for the opportunity to share my experience and share my one year update pics now.

Why I Like RealSelf

As I read the stories of cosmetic surgery procedures I am Amazed at the many problems that have occurred as a result of bad surgeries. Thankful now there is a place to expose the ones who have done so poorly to serve the patients they received compensation from. However, Just as importantly I am so glad to know that people can find good and great results by seeing before and after pictures and reading about successful results and excellent doctors with years of practice and HAPPY CLIENTS.....as I am! My doctor and his staff did a great job for me. I know there are many other good ones out there and the Real Self gives us the TRUE picture of how to find them. Thanks to Dr Christian Drehsen for making me so HAPPY! A little over a year ago I had a big procedure.(neck,face and brow, etc) He watched over me for 3 months with follow up included appointments and healing treatments.. It has been my fault that I have gained a few pounds, but never the less still very happy with my new appearance he did for me. The sagging neck especially, gone. He told me it would NEVER COME BACK. HAPPY AND GRATEFUL MY HUSBAND FOUND THE RIGHT SURGEON FOR ME!

Almost a year and a half since my procedure

If you are thinking about getting a facelift, RealSelf is a great way to educate yourself and to find a good doctor. I am so glad I had my procedure when I did. My before and after pictures tells it all!

17 months since my procedure

I continue to age. Always fighting weight and trying to lose it. I am not sure if at my age I should have anymore work done. Could use a tummy tuck and flabby arms fixed. I may consider it this fall when I return to FL. Just thinking about it!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

I was at Peace with Dr Dreshen doing my procedure. He has had 30 yrs experience. He and his staff were wonderful. I felt like I was in the best hands. I had seen his results and all were very good.