Mommy Makeover - Miami, FL

I am undergoing a mommy makeover in dec have...

I am undergoing a mommy makeover in dec have decided on Dr Ortega after a friend of mind had surgery with him and had amazing results !!! Was so excited but after reading many review getting scared and nervous! I have read great reviews with Dr Ortega ! I am also flying from Canada and they say 7 days is plenty !!! Can anyone give me their experience with Dr Ortega and if worth it! Thank you so much in advanced!

Getting cold feet tt with ba

After being in this site for over 1 mt I'm starting to have doubts! I'm really nervous going to states being from canada to get a tt and ba! I've been reading quite a few post op issues ( open wounds etc ) from Dr Ortega or is this part of post op? I don't want any issues bc I am from Canada( any advice would be appreciated! I know it's double price here but then the surgeon is here? Tx your all amazing on here ????

Garmet after tt

Any tips for pre and post tt! What type of garment do you were after the 3 weeks of wearing the binder for 24hrs? And do you still wear for 24 hrs ?

Back pain relief

Is it safe to take ibuprofen or robaxacet for back pain relief one week post abdominalplasty ?Thank you

Wondering witch compression garmet is the best after tummy tuck to help with the swelling !
Miami Plastic Surgeon