Just Want a Flatter Stomach. Duluth Ga

Hi guys. So last year I had a breast lift with...

Hi guys. So last year I had a breast lift with implants done. This year I want to get a tummy tuck with lipo. I have been doing a lot of research. So far Vanity Cosmetic Surgery in Miami has the best price. I mean $3500 for tummy tuck with lipo that is pretty cheap. I'm trying to get it done sometime in February. My only thing is I don't know how am going to do this. I don't have vacation at my job ????. I'm off Sunday Monday and Tuesday so if I get the surgery done on a Friday I have to be ready to get back to work the following Wednesday. i have a week vacation in June but don't want to wait that long. Can anybody plz give me some advice about vanity cosmetic surgery and also the pain after gm the surgery thank you.

New location

So I decided to stay in Georgia and do my procedure here instead of going to Miami. My surgery date should be March 21st with Dr Song.

March 21st

OK so today i went in and paid my surgery in full. surgery date is set for march 21st. i am nervous but cant wait to get this done.

39 more days ????

I can't wait to get rid of this ltl pouch ????????

Pre-Op

I had my pre-op. Got my prescription and did lab work. Dr song is very nice and went over all the paperwork and answer all my questions. 21 more days to go ????????????????????????

Surgery day

Today is the day guys. Say a prayer for me

Pain

I am in so much pain. I just want to cry. My doc ask me not to take off my binder until I go see him next week. But once I do I'll post a pic,

PO day 4

Feeling much better today. Dr song really did an excellent job on me.

6 inches

Fat removed from my belly

3 months later

I am feeling great guys. Loving my results
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Song is very professional. He even call me later on that day to check up on me. He was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him. Thanks to him now I am SNATCH