I'm 23 Years Old, 1 Kid and Ready to Get Rid of This Tummy! - Miami, FL

After so much research I finally got the courage...

After so much research I finally got the courage to book my surgery date. This tummy tuck is a big deal for me I've been suffering with loose skin since my first pregnancy at 15. So far I spoke to Lizabeth from Spectrum she seems to be very nice. I'm happy to share my journey with everyone, especially for the young mothers like myself.

Did anyone go to Spectrum aesthetic recovery home

I'm very nervous for this upcoming TT at Spectrum Aesthetic .. Did anyone go to their recovery home? How is it? Are they helpful I'm very concerned

5 days to go ladies!

I finally got cleared for surgery 2 days ago, I been so busy with work I didn't have time to update. But everything is set, I stop taking my vitamins and I haven't been smoking. I want to start packing tomorrow, does anyone know what I should wear after the surgery?? I have some maxi dresses and I bought some spanks also, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to put pants on so I'm still stuck on what to pack.

I'm in Miami, surgery in a few.

Hey ladies sorry for the late update my flight was at four and I worked my 6-2 shift so I was very busy! But I am here at the assistance4life recovery home. My driver Pablo was very nice and polite. But anyway ladies I post some pictures of the room that I'm staying in, which is very clean!! That's a plus! Well I haven't ate anything I'm hungry but hey this tummy tuck has me anxious. When I get to Spectrum, I'll keep you ladies updated.

Pain!!!!

Hey ladies the tummy tuck was successful but I'm in soooooo much PAIN!!!! I can hardly stand up or walk. Dr.O was very nice he made me laugh right before I knocked out. My surgery was suppose to be at 11am yesterday but they didn't take me until a little after 4 I was in that paper gown freezing my nipples of, and yes that's how serious it was. Anyone going in wall with a sweater or light jacket. I'm going in for a check up now hopefully he can tell me why I'm in so much pain . Benji from the recovery home is an angel I swear! That lady saw me cold sweating and was fanning me with her hat until I fell asleep, this was a couple of times last night. I didn't have my asthma pump or my phone because they didn't give Kathy my bag but Pablo the driver bought it for me. Everything I do makes me sleepy but I'll keep you ladies in touch. Thanks for the prayers I really appreciate it????

Dr.Omulepu is great!

I love how I look although I'm in pain, he told me a few days will be like this. I'm Struggling to get up I feel so weak. Aa you can see in my picture I'm a little swollen but I had 3lbs of loose skin which is a lot. I'll keep you guys updated.

Team Omulepu!

Hey ladies I got my drains out today!!! I feel so much better with out you the drains, I'm so happy everything was successful, I leave Miami in the morning. I will keep you all updated on my healing.

Feel great but still swollen

Hey ladies I just wanted to update you girls on my recovery. So far I
went through three open stitches but it healed. I'm still swollen and numb but I feel better than before. My belly button is also healed. I have follow up next month I'll let you ladies know how that goes. Thank god everything went well and thank you girls for the support.

Dr. Omulepu left me with dog ears on each side of My tummy tuck. I called spectrum and they said that he would have to fix my stomach. This is ridiculous if possible to sue this company I would.