Alberto Gallerani. Miami, FL

I went to see dr gallerani because I had made such...

I went to see dr gallerani because I had made such a big mistake to have silicone injections done in a place called Bella beauty . My skin started to turn black not a lot of dr deal with this situation that a lot of girls are dealing with . Before the surgery I always felt like fainting now that dr gallerani removed this stuff I'm feeling so much better . He was very honest and told me the possibility of how I mite look . I did have this inside me for a very long time every case is different I highly recommend this dr he is very kind and Mariam made me stronger person and help me through this very tough time. Once you come in the office you feel at peace . I also had a nurse D take care of me and she was so nice even though I felt bad about myself she always made me laugh and gave me hope . I went a couple of days ago to see dr gallerani for a fat transfer I got my quote now I have to start saving . If their is anyone out their going through this you are not alone contact dr gallerani he is in miami .
Miami Plastic Surgeon