It Really is Worth Doing! Miami, FL

I had a broken nose for years and was going to get...

I had a broken nose for years and was going to get my deviated septum fixed. So I went to Dr Bustillo (who was highly recommended by various people I know) just to see what this whole "plastic surgery" world is all about since I was going to get my nose operated on anyways by an ENT.

It was an absolute fantastic experience from the beginning. I didn't feel any pressure and it was an open 2 way conversation the whole time. I told him what I was looking for (btw, I was already fine with the look of my nose, I just went in for curiosity) and he showed me what my nose would look like. He pointed out flaws in my nose that I had no idea I had (i.e.: my nostrils were completely uneven). After seeing (he showed me visuals of my future nose) and hearing how much better my nose would be, I was then very excited! Nevertheless, I didn't want to change my look. I still wanted a "masculine" nose, but making it better looking.

Well, it's been 2 months since the surgery and I have seen the pictures we took in the office before the surgery and wow, I am absolutely amazed on the improvement! And the best part is, nobody can really notice I had my nose done, which is great! The focus should be my face and not my nose.

The surgery and recovery were not scary at all and trust me, I am a big baby when it comes to surgery and it was not a big deal at all!

Great staff, they answer all your questions and you feel great throughout the whole process.

Thank you Andy!

Before and after pictures

I had the surgery about 75 days ago. Here are the pictures. Let me know if you guys have any questions, I know I sure did when I did this.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Such an easy communication process with him. There is no dumb question for him and believe me, I gave him plenty! He understood this is a sensitive thing for me to do. I am a public speaker and I am very conscious of my appearance, so having him relate to how important this is for me was very refreshing. Before my surgery he called me personally to see how I was feeling and if I had any! You don't find that personal touch nowadays, especially here in Miami.