21 Year Old Weight Loss Makeover - Miami, FL

I had been dealing with excess skin after weight...

I had been dealing with excess skin after weight loss for about 6 months before I came across Dr. Miami's Instagram. I hadn't considered surgery before him but once I heard him talking about weight loss and how surgery is necessary to remove the skin, I knew I needed to at least consult with him and see what could be done about my situation. After meeting with him and a couple of other doctors, I was convinced he was the only one I would feel perfectly comfortable with doing these procedures that would change my life. He was so confident and understanding and took the time to hear out all my concerns. I couldn't imagine having my surgery done by anybody else. He gave me a body I never could have dreamed possible for myself. He is absolutely the best there is.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salzhauer was always courteous, professional, and most importantly, he was understanding. You can tell he has a lot of pride in his work and wants to do his best on each patient. He went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn't be more grateful for my experience with him.