Under-eye Hollow Solution! - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went to Dr. Rodriguez-Feliz just hoping for some...

I went to Dr. Rodriguez-Feliz just hoping for some insight as to whether or not there was a solution out there for my tired eyes. He explained to me that luckily there was a way to brighten up my eye area. Originally, I wasn't sure if the darkness underneath my eye was due to discoloration or under-eye veins. The doctor then explained to me that actually, I just had under-eye hollows that were creating a sort of a "shadow effect." He made me feel very comfortable given how much he knew and how experienced he was in this area. After asking some questions, the doctor advised that under-eye Juvederm would be a great solution for me. He also suggested that a tiny bit of botox on my under-eye lids would make it look even better. So went with it. I'm so happy about my decision. I look so much more refreshed, yet it is not a drastic change. People at work have told me I look more refreshed and rested. I didn't tell anyone about what I had done, yet I was still getting compliments. I went back to work the very next day. I had minor bruising that was easily solved with concealer.

Fast, experienced, professional, expert, gentle.