Absolutely Amazing! - Miami, FL

Hi all! I am a 38 y/o mama of 7 boys, yes I said...

Hi all! I am a 38 y/o mama of 7 boys, yes I said 7!!! As you can imagine my breasts pumped up with milk and deflated like balloons after breastfeeding, 7 times!! I've always wanted a boob job but there wasn't time or I would find any excuse. I finally decided to go in for a consultation and just discuss it. I found the most amazing doctor you guys!! Dr. Scott Ennis with the Miami Institute. While my husband and I were waiting to be seen I was so skeptical I literally almost ran out of there, Dr. Ennis knew exactly what I needed/ wanted for my body this and for my situation, he made me feel so at ease and I signed the papers that day for the surgery. I had to wait 2 weeks and the wait was horrible! I changed my mind every other day and I just obsessed so much I must of read every single story on this site!! But I went brought with is just TODAY and you guys they are AMAZING!! Absolutely amazing and I'm just thrilled! When I first woke up from the surgery the pain was really intense but after I got home and got the pain meds in me I feel so much better, it's 6:30 pm and I was done with the surgery at 10:00 am. I'm laying propped up in my bed and the pain is very minimal!! If you are considering this procedure go to DR. ENNIS IN MIAMI!! He is the most amazing doctor, so professional, knowledgeable, and very caring!!

Before pics

Before pics

This is me night before surgery, as you can see not much there lol like little deflated balloons..

Day 2 post op

Hey guys! Well it's day 2 post op. I slept well even though propped up into a sitting position, I woke up at 3 am and definitely had "morning boob" I took my meds and was able to get back to sleep, when I got up around 6:00 I felt great, I bathed myself and my 1 yr old, did the dishes cleaned up the kitchen then I was off to see my hero Dr. Ennis. He says everything looks beautiful and now I have to start massaging them every hour! He did the massage to show me how. By the time I got home I was in slot of pain from the pushing on them and from driving, I think I over did myself this morning... don't drive this soon ladies!! I'm back in bed and starting to feel better, still super happy with my boobies!!

Contracture??

Well I'm 3 weeks post op still having pain in right boob and now dr saying it could be early contracture!! Ugh so depressed and disappointed!! Taking meds and vigorously massaging hoping and praying it breaks up!
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon