27, Mom of 2, 34A, 5'6 136 lbs breast augmentation

Going to Florida in February to have a breast...

Going to Florida in February to have a breast augmentation with Dr. Lawrence Scott Ennis. I had a brief skype consultation and loved the way he explained everything and answered any questions or concerns I had. I will do another consultation in person to choose implant size and type. I am going to go with silicone for sure and a transaxillary (armpit) incision. I am happy with the doctor I chose he specializes in armpit incisions. Finally after years of wanting larger breasts it's finally going to happen. I'm excited!

3 weeks to go

I am so excited time is flying by! Flights booked, apartment is booked, looking forward to some beautiful weather and my boobs of course. Getting butterflies slightly not super nervous just yet! I'm posting wish boobs on this update.

Few more before pics

Here are some more before photos! I like how my small boobs are (shape wise and after having two children) so I look forward to seeing them enhanced!

Two more

Two more that's it. The next posts will be nerves right before surgery.

Boobies tomorrow

I'm excited!!! I go for surgery tomorrow! I have to be to my appointment at 7am. I am going with 550cc hp silicone implants! I am attaching my 3D images. Fullness doesn't really show on the computer however the side profile is usually spot on. They will be fuller than what it's showing.

I have boobs

Today I had my breast augmentation! I must say it went by fast. I wasn't nervous which is surprising. When I woke up I thought my legs looked green lol my chest and armpits hurt like hell but it was mostly pressure. I was given pain medication and it was just pressure but I was very loopy. I slept for hours and woke up puked because I didn't eat before taking my meds. After, I went to grab a few thing from the store. I keep putting my arms up as directed I don't feel too bad at all. Iced packs are life savers I tell you. I'm happy!

Day after

My chest felt tight today sore at times. I continue to lift my arms and I am able to start massages today. They look bigger than yesterday

3rd day with boobs

3rd day with boobs: my back hurts from sleeping different. My boobs are not as sore slightly numb in spots. The band is pretty annoying but I they're coming along.

breast augmentation tranaxillary

Yesterday I had my waterproof bandaged taken off I am able to see my incisions. They are raised which is normal however they look great!!!! My bruising is subsiding which I thought would take much longer to being disappearing. I still have numbness which is normal. Its very weird hearing the air bubbles and antibiotic fluid moving around in there I really hope that goes away. they are a bit softer today and I can squish them a tad bit closer. I still have swelling overall I feel pretty good in general heating patches for my back have been great. My back doesn't hurt because of my boobs they hurt because I have always slept on my stomach and/or side so this is different. yes it hurts to sleep on my back every night.

Boobs are a week old

Just posting update photos for my one week. Still some swelling, very minimal pain . Still numbness on breasts mostly my left breast and nipple. My chest feels like I have two balloons under skin still some stretching to do. Trying not to pick at anything I notice because I am still healing. I'm learning this is a mental process as well. I am trying to stay positive through the Frankenboob phase.

Boobs are a week old

9 days post ba

My armpit incisions are looking awesome I will attach photos. I am excited my left breast is getting some feeling back. Just wanted to share fingers crossed it all comes back!

Breast augmentation

I am attaching a couple photos I took yesterday at my two week mark. I am still adjusting to my boobs. Psyching myself out with little things I'm noticing but reminding myself it's too early to stress about anything...

Breast augmentation

Disregard last posts

Photos didn't post and I am not at two weeks for another two days. My chest is breaking out too ????????????????

Feeling pretty good

I have high energy dad and low but I feel pretty good. Love my breast size, but still have some swelling so I know it will go down some! I'm having g a bit of boob greed. My boobs are looking good! I am massaging my breasts, armpits, and incision scars using vitamin e oil!

Post op week 3

Feeling pretty good Hoping this dent smooths out soon. It's still early so I'm not stressing it. Attached are week 3 implant and scar photos

Before and after pics

Just a few pics

4 weeks po

I feel really great they're looking good bruising/ darkness is going away. Not shaving armpits and applying vitamin e oil only deodorant when I have to.

Pics

Love this top

Pics didn't upload

Pics didn't upload grrr

5 weeks post op

Dr. Ennis is the best at what he does! I would refer him to everyone looking to get a breast augmentation. I am happy I chose him as my Surgeon and my results are impeccable! Highly satisfied, him and the whole Miami institute of age management are highly professional and great! Thank you all!