Most Amazing Experience - Miami, FL

I waited 10 years to have this procedure and I...

I waited 10 years to have this procedure and I have seen every doctor in South Florida. When I came across dr Miami I knew I had found the holy Grail. From the surgery to his staff everything was impeccable. He is the most down-to-earth humble doctor on the planet who literally does God to work through his hands.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. on the planet hands-down the best experience I would do it all over again as long as I had him. I'm so glad I waited! His staff is so nice and so accommodating. The atmosphere was calm and comforting. The doctor is so down to earth and so humble and literally did exactly what I asked for I could not be more happy with the results I finally feel like a real woman and it's all thanks to him. Not one question went unanswered. I felt like I was the best hands possible the anesthesiologist is amazing and very kind. All the nurses are extremely knowledgeable and very happy to be there. It's very rare to find a doctor that is an extremely good surgeons and also has great bedside manner and with Dr Miami I definitely found both.