Mini Tummy Tuck and Smart Lipo - Miami, FL

Dr. Blinsky did a great job. After years of...

Dr. Blinsky did a great job. After years of suffering from a pooch due to three c-sections and a tiny bit of stubborn fat, I finally went in with the intention of getting smart lipo. Dr. Blinsky immediately explained that what would really help was doing a c -section revision as well as smart lipo. I had been hesitant to do so as i did not want the pain of having my muscles cut (after suffering extreme pain of three sections i vowed i would never have any abdominal surgery again). Dr. Blinksy assured me he could just revise the skin and not touch the muscle. Sure enough, less than a week post surgery, i have very little pain or bruising and no swelling. Even better, my stomach is flat for the first time since i had my first child. I look and feel great and have no reservations recommending Dr. Blinsky.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor. His staff was also great from start to finish, in particular the recovery room nurse. Moreover, Dr. Blinsky made sure I had his number and could call him at any time.