Dr. Pat Pazmino is an Artist! - Miami, FL

Dr. Pazmino did an excellent job on my BBL. I...

Dr. Pazmino did an excellent job on my BBL. I investigated other surgeon's and knew he was the one 2 years ago when I started my search. I loved his staff too. Malena, his Aesthetic Assistant is a sweetheart and so is Cathy, his Office Manager. I didn't meet all his staff but I loved the entire atmosphere of his office. His office is state of the art, beautiful, clean and classy. Cathy was helpful via all my communication to the office before my procedure and even arranged a ride for me within my budget from the surgical center to my hotel. Malena was a sweetheart when she processed me in for my pre-op appt. and explained everything to me, took pre-op pictures and made me feel comfortable.

5 Month Pictures

I'm feeling great. Five months post-op now. Just wanted to take some pictures before I do my 50 minute walk today. I exercise 4-5 days out of 7. Dr. Pazmino wants me to wear compression through the day as that is when I'm most active, compression garment at night and at bedtime, but I can take my front ab board out and my back panel when I sleep at night . Still have numbness in my stomach and sides but it has gotten a lot better. He wants to see pictures at my 6 month post-op.

The last picture in my photos are my before photo at my surgeon's office. I'm so happy :) I got my BBL. It is such an improvement.

6 Month Update

I can wear my compression garments when I want now and advised to wear it in the daytime when I'm most active at work. I don't think my butt has changed a lot from my 3 month pictures.
When I look at my side by side photo though, I realize my butt has come along nicely.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My Iconsult with him was pleasant and he answered all my questions. I wasn't looking to leave NJ where I am from, but I was impressed with not only his skill from his extensive database pictures but his attitude that not every woman's body is not the same. He did not have " the cookie cutters" approach to a BBL. Not only does he give you a nice bottom, he sculpts the body to the proportion of your butt. I love the hourglass shape he gave me along with my butt. I had my BBL in April 14, 2016 and am 3 months post-op and am very pleased. I still have a ways to go but my swelling is improving . I still wear my compression garment along with my front ab board and back panel inside my garment as instructed by Dr.Pazmino, 23 hours a day, take it off 1 hour for showering. I still walk for one hour 5 out of 7 days and ice my back and sides.