Round 2 with Dr. Blinski - Miami, Fl

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Round 2 with Dr. Blinski, I can hardly wait. My...

Round 2 with Dr. Blinski, I can hardly wait. My 1st round was with Dr. Cortes in Houston TX, he did a good job but I need more booty, and more lipo. My butt is nice but I want it to be rounder with more projection. I also want full lipo of the abdomen.. with my first BBL my doctor only lipo the lower abdomen leaving me with extra fat at the top of my stomach. I did my research with Dr. Blinski, he's does amazing work. I know he's the man to fix me up.

Requesting more projection and a rounder butt

More projection and a rounder butt

I want a flatter stomach and my waist snatch

Flatter stomach and a smaller waist line

Booty Booty Booty

Booty

Wish Pic

I'm hoping that for Round 2 I can have a nice shelf.

Love!

I had my surgery with the one and only Dr. Blinski on December 7th. I'm in love with my results, he gave me everything and more. I'm so happy with choosing Dr. Blinski for my 2nd round no regrets.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blinkski is the best at what he does. I was searching for a surgeon and I knew Dr. Blinski was the one for me. His team is friendly and always happy to help. From my initial conversation with Jackie I knew right then and there that Dr. Blinski and his team were the ones to address my needs. The office setting is beautiful, and clean that's always a plus when you visit the doctors office. I flew in from out of town for surgery with Dr. Blinski. I had surgery on December 7, 2016 and my experience from start to finish was amazing. Ester his OR room director knew exactly what i wanted and my exact areas of needs. I thouught to myself finally someone can see what i see. Ester is top knotch at what she does. Dr. Blinski OR staff is professional and great at what they do, they made me feel comfortable from start to finish. Nurse Ms. Dangmama was so patient with me when I was waiting up from surgery, she never left my side. When I came in to the office to have Dr. Blinski look at my drains nurse Dangmama recognized me by my new booty, lol lol. I also received a cute shirt from his team, I can't wait to post a pic of myself wearing it on IG. While Dr. Blinkski checked on my drains I received a massage which made me feel so much better. His massage therapist knew just the right amount of pressure to apply. My body was so stiff but after my 1st massage, I felt so much better. Finding a surgeon that's perfect for you can have its challenges, that's why I'm so happy that I found Dr. Blinski. I'm recommending him to anymore who is looking to enhance their beauty, he's the man that can get the job done. He gives his patients real expectations not what they want to hear, after all your investing in yourself so you want nothing but complete honestly. Trust me I don't write reviews often but when I do its offical. Thank you Dr. Blinski and Team, for making myself and my daughters feel like family. I will never forget you. You've changed the way I view my body. Love you Dr. Blinski!