Disappointed - Smithtown, NY

I'm an out of towner and I feel the staff has...

I'm an out of towner and I feel the staff has been unprofessional. I was told to send pics and medical history to Dr. perry'S email and then I was sent up with a consultation call with him in which he would give me with a quote . I switched everything that I had to do for this call to be told that I need To fill out the medical
History on their website. Sent still No response I called today and was told he does one call Then moves on . Ok but I never talked with him or got a quote.

So I just had my FaceTime consultation with...

So I just had my FaceTime consultation with DrBFixin (Dr. Blyer) and I must say I am super excited. He was so nice and very informative. The staff is so nice as well. I locked in my appointment for 7/27/2016 and I cannot wait to take this journey to getting a new booty. I will be uploading my booty wish list :)

Two weeks after surgery before and after

Hello all sorry I have not been on here but I am still in recovery I have 4 more weeks and I can finally stop sleeping on my tummy and the pain should go away by then. I am in love with the work Dr.Blyer did and I can now say I have a booty lol .

I month after surgery

I'm so excited about my new body
Long Island Physician

Dr. Blyer is awesome. He listened to what I wanted and I feel confident he will give me the booty I want and need