BBL with Breast Lift : Dr. Miami - Miami, FL

After readings hundreds of reviews & seeing...

After readings hundreds of reviews & seeing tons of pictures it boiled down to "Dr Maimi" at Bal Harbour Plastic surgery in Miami, and 2 different doctors in LA. Decided to go to Miami for my "dream surgery" after seeing slightly higher positive feedback/reviews. Emailed/called/snail mailed their office June '15, was assisted with a 2k down payment & pricing around the end of July-received my tentative surgery date, all pharmacy info, full patient paperwork & pre-op phone call & introduction date as well as pre op appointment & surgery day appointment for March of 2018-wow seems sooo far away...

Introduction phone call on August 21st around 9:15 pm-he calls you personally after viewing your pictures to discuss. Doctor seems very personable despite the hype & fame. Tried to make you feel beautiful & comfortable so that's great.
I'm 5'3", 130 pounds & he said I looked too skinny for this procedure by my pictures & that I needed to gain some weight. Im pretty muscular but thought I had plent of fat for this. I wanted a BBL with fat transfer from waist/thighs, also a breast lift with fat transferred there as well. He was concerned about where he would get the fat from & advised me to gain 10 pounds.

Other than having to gain some weight I can't wait for 2018 to get here so the real count down can begin!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon