24 Year Old Mother of One - Miami, FL

I will be having Surgery on August 12th and I am...

I will be having Surgery on August 12th and I am extremely excited and anxious. So far my experience with staff at new life has been great. My coordinator Helena has been so helpful she is a doll. I will be flying in on Thursday August 11th. Will keep you posted with updates . These are my before pictures. 5'6 and weigh I80lbs

Hemo at 12.3

So last week I was asked to redo my hemo test because my last results came out at 11.8 in just 6 days of taking the hemaplex, vitamin c and floradix and to be honest I didn't take it 3 times a day as I was told I only did it 2 times a day but it works like magic!! I'm so excited I fly out Thursday morning!!i will be posting photos of my eye filers I'll be getting done on Thursday as well as my bbl on Friday with extra chin Lipo and possibly arms if dr thinks it's ok.

Massages in austin tx

Anyone know of someone who does massages in Austin or nearby? For when I come home I'd like to continue a few

More before pics

Surg tomorrow

I'm so nervous I see dr llorente tomorrow morning 8/12 at 7:30 am I'm the first patient. After today's consult he won't be able to do the extra chin and or arm Lipo.

Had sx today at 8:30 am the pain is real girls but after the pain mess I feel so much better. Every attempt to get up has led me to throw up. I'm feeling much better I haven't had a chance to look at myself yet but I'll be keeping you posted with updates a photos throughout the week. Anita from recovery house is an angel she is so good to me and all the girls . So blessed to have her here avid to be here with her.

5 days post op

Here are some updates pictures I still have lots of fluids my drains closed up today is my last day in Miami

In Miami till Friday

So I had a bit of a scare yesterday and dr sent me to the hospital To have an ultra sound to make sure I didn't have any blood clots as my legs were hurting. I wasn't able to fly out and will be seeing him today and getting a massage
Miami Plastic Surgeon