Amazing and Natural - Miami, FL

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Patel. ...

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Patel. He did my Botox and a laser treatment for rosacea. First of all, I have 3 major dermatologists in Miami (including the late dr. Brandt who was so famous) to treat my rosacea. Nothing worked and hundreds of dollars down the drain. However, dr Patel fixed me!!!!!!!!! He was patient and tried different methods and now my skin is completely clear!!!!! It used to look like a disgusting rash and I would have to wear corrective primer, concealer and foundation and powder and u could still see all my bumps despite me covering the redness. Now a simple BB cream and I look flawless. He also does my Botox. I look so natural and simply refreshed. Everyone thinks I just look well rested and happy but can't tell what I did!!!!!! He is the best. Don't go anywhere else. He will be my dermatologist for life!!!!
Miami Physician

Dr page performed Botox and laser for rosacea. I am returning for micro needling!!!