Focused Artist

Thorough is an understatement when talking about...

Thorough is an understatement when talking about Dr. Garcia. He is patient, informative, and extremely professional. His staff is amazing. He made me feel very comfortable and was extremely honest about my results. He did not push procedures that were unnecessary. I'm excited and looking forward to Dr. Garcia performing procedure.

Finally...

I chose Dr. Careaga after a second consult and seeing previous patients results on this website. So far I am happy with the results. My only regret is that I should have had my first massage with my body contour, they take their time and remove excess liquid and spend more than 60 minutes manipulating the skin with heat and manual therapy. My first day after surgery was a blur. I spent most of the day in bed for three days. My first massage was done the day after my surgery. I'm still experiencing a burning sensation from liquid pooling in my lower abdomen which the doctor has remove some. I wish I would have had a therapist remove most of the fluid before my incision closed. I am very excited about my results even though I have excess fluid I can see that the doctor has done an amazing job. To anybody who is thinking about having Lipo, your aftercare is very important. If you're going to use an ab board get the foam also so that the board doesn't rub up against you already tender parts. I will post pictures later.

Post op

Picture

Information

I am writing this review because reviews on this site helped me decide on the doctor and have an idea of what my results would be. First I'd like to say why I chose Dr. Careaga. His office supplies the Faja, compression socks, ab foam and board, Bloodwork, and Follow up appointments are not hard to get. His office is clean and sterile and has a massage therapist and many other amenities on site. I'm sure I forgotten some of the things he offers but you get the idea. I will say that he is a very busy doctor. A one-man show. So most of the time he's running around. But this doesn't take away from the quality of his work. Lastly, his prices are not inflated. I would highly recommend Dr. Careaga.

Pre-op