Tummy Tuck. Miami, FL Dr. Mario Reyes-Serrano

Dr. Reyes-Serrano and the team at Larkin Community...

Tummy Tuck. Miami, FL Dr. Reyes-Serrano

When I was 15 I was shot, which caused an emergency exploratory surgery on my stomach splitting my muscles. I had 2 children, no stretch marks but I had a hard round belly. After years of fear, and doctors saying they couldn't help me a friend told me about Dr. Reyes-Serrano I live in Florida so decided to make an appointment. About 2 weeks later while on vacation in NYC another friend told me about her successful surgery and by coincidence the doctor also was Dr. Reyes-Serrano. I went to see him and he made me feel very comfortable. He is a jokester but I am very happy.
Dr. Reyes-Serrano and the team at Larkin Community Hospital did a fabulous job. I had a tummy tuck done and I was very nervous and they comforted me and made sure I was well. The staff and nurses at the office also made sure that all my questions were answered and everything was explained to me. Its 2 weeks since my surgery and everyone tells me how well my surgery looks. I am very happy.
Dr. Mario Reyes-Serrano