Worth Traveling 8,000 Miles for Dr. Pazmino. Miami, FL

On August 4, 2016 I underwent a tummy tuck,...

On August 4, 2016 I underwent a tummy tuck, liposuction, fat transfer, and a labiaplasty. I cannot say enough about the consideration, care, and kindness extended by Dr. Pazmino and his staff. From the day of the pre-op appointment, and through each follow-up appointment, I received Dr. Pazmino's full attention. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I was an out-of-town patient (8,000 miles to get to Miami), and traveling alone, so I faced non-medical needs that may have been a bit out of the ordinary. Dr. Pazmino and his staff met all of these needs (by their own initiative, without me asking). They extended such kindness, and gave so much of their time, I felt like I was a member of their family. I was genuinely touched by how much support I received from the staff. I am just 16 days post-op, so I cannot yet speak to my final results. But I trust Dr. Pazmino and I know he will look after me as I continue to heal. I interviewed/consulted with 18 surgeons from 4 different countries before deciding on Dr. Pazmino. My instinct told me he was the right surgeon for me. And my experience with him is the proof that my instinct was right. If I should ever decide to have another procedure, I will return to Dr. Pazmino (flying 8,000 miles for the right surgeon is worth it). I trust him and I respect both his clinical expertise and his artistry.
Miami Plastic Surgeon