Ugh... Hidden Fees.. Not Good Dr. Hochstein - Miami, FL

I called for a consultation and couldn't make the...

I called for a consultation and couldn't make the appointment, when I called back to reschedule was advised that I have a $75 rescheduling fee. I think this is ridiculous because I was not advised there would be such fee if I didn't make the first appointment. Plus, the ladies who answered rudely hung up on me. How unprofessional!! I guess they enough customers. I was very excited and even was going to schedule surgery with this doctor even though he doesn't do fat transfer to the buttocks. Oh well he is not the only doctor on the market.

Issue resolved thanks Dr. Hochstein

Despite the missing information about the rescheduling fee the doctor did make it up to me by offering an email consultation in which I provided my pictures at different angles and then was given a quote. I dont doubt that he is a great doctor in fact I know 2 people who have gotten work done with him but when it comes to customer service businesses need to be clear with their prospective customers. I wrote this review in order for Dr. Hochstein to be better informed with regards to staff and how their customers view his practice. This was a constructive criticism review and Im glad that this issue will be corrected. This will in fact help him better serve other customers. Thank you Dr. Hochstein I am very appreciative with your response and Im glad that I was able to help you correct this issue.
Miami Plastic Surgeon